I booked this hotel online from a third party booking webpage that offered the third night free. I was pleasently surprised with what I found. Here is a rundown of the good and the bad (though the good far outweighed the bad):
- Very friendly, knowledgable staff that spoke excellent English
- Room was nicely appointed and clean (bathroom was spotless)
- The breakfast was included in my room rate and was very good
- Computer terminals in the lobby were very convinent
- We found two really good & reasonably priced restaraunts (Italian & Bavarian) near the hotel
- Good service and offerings at the hotel lounge
- Decor very modern and up to date
Not so good:
- Located a little far out from the city center, however, between the Tram and the S-Bahn getting to the center city is not a problem - we bought a pass for several days that got us all arround town for a very reasonable price at the S-Bahn station
- If you have a room at the front of the hotel during the warmer months you'll want to get as high as possible due to noise from the street when you have the windows open
Overall this place is a great value for the money. A comperable hotel closer to the city center would cost much more. I was very satisfied paying what I did and riding the S-Bahn/U-Bahn/Tram arround town.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Munich City North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayerhof Hotel Munich