“Huge Nightmare... Happy to be Home again!!!!!!”

SunnySideApartments
Ranked #53 of 75 Speciality Lodging in Munich
“Huge Nightmare... Happy to be Home again!!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

This Hotel is absolutely horrible. The room seemed much bigger on the webside than it is. I have asked for more pictures in advance, but the owner declined my request and told me, that I have the option to see enough pictures on her website.

There were dust in the apartment. Especially in the bathroom and on the towel radiator.

The most disgusting experience I have made there was when I have found mould stains on the pillow case.

Finally I had no possibility to sleep due to huge disturbance of the peace. I have tried to reach the owner, but during the night her mobile phone was switched off. The next day she told me, that it wouldn't be her problem (she is not living there)!!!! Well, I couldn't await the journey home.

You can definitly find better Hotels. It doesn't give you value for money. It was a huge mistake, that I didn't look for other references in web before.

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank Moonlightsoul
SunnySideApartments, Inhaber at SunnySideApartments, responded to this review, 26 November 2011
Dear moonlightsoul,

thank you for your comment.It's very interesting to read your opinions about us. We are constantly take care to provide our guests the best service at all times and to keep them satisfied. Unfortunately
something must went wrong in your case. We never had problems like yours with our - paying - guests.
Nevertheless, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience cause by us and offer you a discount as compensation in the amount of 40% for your next "journey" to Munich.

• Korean first
Wartenberg, Germany
Reviewed 8 August 2011

The SunnySideApartment was a terrific hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly.
The service is good, the rooms are large and terrific, and the breakfast was very good.

In the near is a city centre and a tramstation.

All rooms have balconies, high-definition TV with DVD player and internet access.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo