“Tasty vegetarian curries”

my Indigo Stachus
Ranked #762 of 4,022 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We loved the my Indigo Kongresshaus in Salzberg so were happy to come across this version in Munich. We found the same great food but the ambiance wasn't quite as good because it's in a shopping centre (as opposed to a standalone restaurant). Healthy and convenient so would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I like the ambiance and the options to customize the meal. I wish it were open longer, it would've come handy when you need to wait for a late train connection.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice restaurant for fast food. Thai food and sushi are very good. We shared curry and rice and a variety of sushi.
Everything seemed freshly prepared and was presented very appetizing. This place is very clean and the employees are very friendly and give good advise on food.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Delicious Food and georgeous choice for fast on the go - also excelent for veregtarian or vegan. You choose from 3 soup types and than you fill it with Vegetables or Noodles prepared in a steamed healthy way. Small area to have a seat and enjoy the great taste. Price is absolutely fit

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

The food is fresh and tasty. I had a thai chicken with rice and home made lemonade. The food is really cheap and price value is great.