“Fresh prepaired meals”

Dining options: After-hours
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“Fresh prepaired meals”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I ate a quick lunch in Vapiano before I left the town to Prague and i must say the system was a bit complicated, especially for my old uncle. We received some cards at the entrance, which were at first given to the cook prepairing your meal and then by the final payment. I wanted to know what would happen if I, while looking out for all my luggage, lost it. Except this little to complicated way of payment, I enjoyed the lunch. I was supervising the preparation of my pasta on my own, which is nowadays quite unusual, therefore great. The waiting was ok, no special friendlyness. I felt quite distanced from the staff, because one has to get his meal on his own and the cook, when not remains silent, asks only if you want more chilli or salt. All in all I valued only the freshness of the preparation part of the meals. The rest was average.

Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Great casual dining”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Visited here on a visit to Pasing. Located at the train station, where the trams and buses also terminate. Pasta & pizza recommended. Particularly like the way you can choose your pasta and pasta sauce independently. Wine very reasonable. Always busy. Also next to main Pasing shopping centre.

• Visited February 2014
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“Good food, good price, good location!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

It is a self service restaurant that offers good quality food such as pasta, pizza, etc. The workers are young and ready to help.

Visited July 2013
Munich, Germany
“Easy going”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

So they give you a card at the entry, then you go to a cook line and ask them to cook it for you meanwhile you watch standing up. Then you put it on you tray and go find a seat.
If you are ok with the above then go to this place.
Food comes very fast, you can see nothing is frozen and it seems fresh. Dressing for the salad is nice, pizzas are ok and they have a few good pasta ideas.
Service is friendly, ceilings are high, music is not loud so you can speak with your friends. You can see families there as well, type of food is easy if you are going with the kids.
And now in summer you can sit outside.
Favorite place to go in normal basis

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great fresh and cheap options”
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by Vapiano by the train station. My boyfriend was ill (hungover) and so we were looking for something cheap but nourishing. He got a delicious bowl of soup with lots of bread, and I got a giant salad all for less than 10 euros. The service was also excellent, everyone behind the counter was very patient with us as we tried to decide what to get. I was even given a small sample of 3 dressings for my salad so I could pick the one I liked. The ambiance was nice, the patio looked lovely but was closed when we got there.
My only complaint is the price for drinks, they were as much as our meal - and I don't mean alcoholic! I had an Arizona green tea (admittedly large and refreshing) and he got a small bottle of Fanta, and that came to 7 euros. Overall, still a great price for a good meal.

• Visited May 2011