Tivoli Restaurant at Hilton Munich Park Hotel
Ranked #663 of 3,850 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The modern and bright restaurant is located directly at the famous Eisbach river. In its beautiful pavilion it offers space for private groups up to 54 guests.The executive chef pampers his guests with exquisite Bavarian delicacies and delicious grilled meat & fish from our lava stone grill. You can find as well a wide range of light and vegetarian dishes in our menu. Our little guests can chose from our special kids menu.During the summer months you can enjoy your favorite dish on our beer garden terrace on the river bank. // Das moderne, lichtdurchflutete Restaurant ist direkt an Munchens beruhmten Eisbach gelegen und verfugt uber einen schonen Pavillion, in dem Gruppen mit bis zu 54 Personen separat speisen konnen. Der Kuchenchef verwohnt seine Gaste mit erlesenen Fleisch- und Fischspezialiaten vom Lava-Stein-Grill und bayerischen Spezialitaten. Naturlich findet man fur den leichten Genuss auch viele vegetarische und figurbewusste Gerichte. Fur die Kleinen gibt es eine Kinderkarte. Im Sommer konnen Sie alle Speisen im gemutlichen Biergarten am Ufer des Eisbachs geniessen.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

we had scrambled eggs, omelets, smoked salmon, prosciutto, oatmeal, fruit, rolls, bacon, sausage, yogurt and i'm sure some other stuff i'm forgetting. it was all top notch.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

It was tasty food but not such a good choice. I prefer to be able to dine with a good selection rather than the same menu each day

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Red flag! they make you sign to your room before you enter the restaurant. That should have been enough for me to walk away. We asked for a menu and were told to just go help ourselves. I informed the server that we not there for buffet but for the regular menu he said okay and brought a menu. We ordered one orange juice but were given two. I informed the waiter that I didn't want orange juice (they are 5.5 euro each) he said okay, but left it there anyway. The food came, french toast, average cold, eggs way overcooked, whites crunchy! I asked for the check but was told that the meal had been charged to my room already. I insisted on seeing it to make sure that I wasn't charged for the juice. When the (already processed) check came I saw that I had been charged 58 euro for two buffet breakfasts!!! I asked why that was and was told that the supervisor told him to charge us the extra 30 euro! Sneaky, dishonest!! that is the impression I left there with. They did change the bill and credit my room for the 58 euro but they then itemized items that were supposed to come with the meal. Stick to the many many other places in town for breakfast.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was travelling on business so this was a convenience however we were pleasantly surprised by the food which was very good though a little over priced.

1  Thank Charlotte B
Lisa_Sude, Operations Coordinator at Tivoli Restaurant at Hilton Munich Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay with us.

I am mostly delighted to read that you had a good time at the Tivoli Restaurant and that you enjoyed the food.

Dear Guest, we are very much looking forward to welcome you soon again to the Tivoli Restaurant.

Kind regards from Munich

Martin Soerensen
Director of Operations

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the buffet breakfast each morning we stayed here. The choices overwhelming, including omelets fixed to your desire. We also had dinner in the restaurant one evening. The service staff was very attentive to our every need.