“Best tour in Europe!”

Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Ranked #2 of 22 Food & Drink in Munich
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MUNICH is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its Giant Beers, Massive Bratwurst, Huge Pretzels, Snazzy Lederhosen, and Sexy Dirndls! Come join us on a fun and exciting night out in the heart of the city, and learn more about the home of beer. Our entertaining and lively guides will help you drink your way through Munich on the BIGGEST and BADDEST "Beer Crawl" in Munich. The tour of a lifetime awaits you. Live in the moment...One beer garden...One litre at a time!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best tour in Europe!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Great guides, great people, great fun. Done the tour twice. Met my girlfriend on the second tour, Size Matters you beaaaauty!!!

2 Thank David F

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Greatest beer crawl ever!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Seriously they should charge more money for this! It starts with three drink vouchers for the first pub you start in, you pay your way at the next three (sometimes discounted) then you end at the same pub you started with. Such a great way to meet some lovely people. I'm not normally a beer crawl person but this is definitely a must do for Munich.

2 Thank ChristieSpicer
Melbourne, Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“great tour”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

definitely make sure you go for a beer tour in munich. even if you're not a massive beer fan like me, i enjoyed it. I was travelling alone so nice to share brews with others too.

Visited March 2014
Bozeman, Montana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Night in Munich!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Every time I'm in Munich I make sure I have at least one night to go on the Size Matters tour. I have never been disappointed! The last tour I was on there were people from 12 different countries, and we had a blast stumbling and drinking our way through the city. Our guide was awesome as usual, made sure we had plenty to eat and drink and entertained us with stories about the city. I can't wait to go back to Munich and on this tour again! It is a must for anyone traveling through the city! :)

Visited February 2014
3 Thank jinjupomeroy
Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun night drinking in München”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I'm not staying in the hotel that is their meeting point, but it was still super easy to find. The guide was a lot of fun, the beer was certainly flowing well :-) and I got to learn a little about Munich's best beer halls.

It was also fun meeting other English speaking travelers.

I would recommend this tour, especially to those like me who are traveling around Europe alone!

Visited March 2014