2,090 results
All reviews great hotel train station pillow spray never felt unsafe breakfast buffet sparkling water modern hotel side street rain shower minute walk central location main station breakfast was amazing would definitely stay here again highly recommend this hotel great shower upon check
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Marc Munchen hotel far exceeded my expectations! It was extremely close to the main train station (easy 5 minute walk with suitcase) and check-in was a breeze at 1pm. The hotel greeted me extremely warmly - and in no time I was in my room.

The room was in pristine condition - the shower was exceptional, and there was plenty of space throughout the room to put my belongings.

The location of the hotel is prime, I could get anywhere in downtown within a 10 minute walk, and there were many great bars/restaurants located within a 2 block radius. I happened to be in Munich during the Streetlife Festival (highly recommend if you are in town beginning of September) which was only a short 10 minute walk from the hotel as well.

Overall, my stay in Munich was amazing, and the Marc Munchen played a huge role in making sure that I will want to come back to the city over and over again!

Nate

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Great location—easy walk from the hbf. Room smelled like cigarette smoke, phone and safe didn’t work and staff refused to change my room when requested. Not a great first impression. On the upside, they did send someone to fix the safe and phone shortly after I called the front desk but had to live with the smell of smoke.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Durell W
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay there. Located only a few minutes walk from the train station and right near the subway. Perfect for sightseeing. Many tours depart from the train station or right across the street from it. Room was clean, newly renovated, comfortable and breakfast outstanding. Hotel is spotless everywhere. Staff could not be more helpful or friendly. Could not ask for a nicer hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Enjoy our stay at the hotel. Nice clean and spacious room, comfortable bed, breakfast was excellent and the reception staff were most helpful and couldn`t do more to assist you with whatever you enquire. Hopefully, we`ll return for another holiday to Munich in the future.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the courtyard and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We picked this hotel due to its proximity to the train station as we took day trips and also arrived from Budapest.
The lobby is perhaps not very impressive but the staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is average size but the closet space tight. Since there is no coffee/tea in the room, the staff graciously lent us an electric water kettle. Breakfast is great-a few egg items a la carte. The most amazing was the plank of fresh honey comb every morning. I got addicted to it! Overall great stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple