The only thing good about this hotel is it's location, 200m from Munich hauptbahnhoff.
They are basic, miserable and their room smells.
Things that went wrong:
- miserable. They charge €20 to give you the remote to use air-conditioning. Otherwise there was no heating or anything else. That was their winter of 0 degrees. Staff said he didn't feel cold, and advised to open the window if we felt hot. They charge €4/hour or €9/day to use their not-so-reliable internet.
- basic. A sliding door is all you get as the bathroom door. You can see the person inside through the big gap when you walk past. Bed wasn't very comfortable for me. They do offer basic breakfast, but the only hot item is scrambled eggs, every day the same.
- bad smell. Our room had a very heavy unpleasant bad smell. I had to open the window and door for a few minutes every time we got back.
I would not consider staying there again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family driven 3 star hotel, directly in the city centre of Munich, only two walking minutes away from the main railway station. Mostly new furnished rooms with shower or bath/wc, hairdryer, sat-flat-sreen tv, minibar, telefone, wireless connection. All points of interest may be reached within some minutes by walk or by public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Alfa Muenchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfa Munchen Hotel
- Alfa Munchen Munich