“Nice stay in a quite place”

Seibel's Park-Hotel
Ranked #363 of 389 Hotels in Munich
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Well, yes its probably a bit far off from the city centre, but its a nice quite locality in the middle of a park in a residencial area. So perhaps not the best place for party hoppers and you need to take a bus from the S-bahn from the station though walkable distance, which I had to one night after I missed the last bus.
The Italian style breakfast room is preety nice and the breakfast was very good. The room where I stayed was preety clean and the greenary all around was a good feel.
One complaint I had was, when I asked for a printout so I can check-in for my flight early next morning. They suggested I go to an internet cafe, which was a bit surprising for me.
Else, its a nice quite place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Good,clean place,nice big rooms and en suites,surrounded by greenery everywhere,nice Italian resturant downstairs,very quiet area,absolutely nothing going on around the area,a bit too far from the city center,probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Juergen L
Reviewed 25 February 2012

dirty rooms, old hotel, not a nice place to visit. The location is not good enough, sorry, i wouldn't like to come back there. There is nothing good to say about it. Try to choose another one! We stayed there only a few hours but we wouldn't like to spend more.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Pawel J
Reviewed 21 November 2011

This is a good and clean hotel, with pretty good breakfast. It's a little far from the center if you don't have a car. We were there during Oktoberfest so prices were high and availability was scarce. We were happy with this hotel as it was comfortable for a couple with two small kids. WiFi only worked in lobby, which was a little unfortunate, but we were there for leisure so it wasn't really a problem.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Pablo C
Reviewed 8 January 2011

Hmmm.... What to say... Booked a room there because no other hotel was available - city was full because of some events. Probably will not go back again.

Pros: very quiet location, everything is green around. good breakfast. nice restaurant on the 1st floor. good reception staff (one old man and old women especially).

Cons: far away from U/S-Bahn. hotel does not have carpeting - so if someone is rolling his luggage on the 3rd floor, you can hear on 1st. very very old and minimal stuff in the rooms. no internet.

Super-Cons: all rooms has a common balcony - so anyone leaving on the same floor can just walk there and see what are you doing in your room. terrible woman working in the kitchen - always not-friendly; once when I went for breakfast, only one table was free but not clean, I asked her to clean, she told me something on German, I said - please English - and she started to cry on me - you are in Germany, speak German!!!!!!! Only she is enough for going out from this hotel!!!

Yes! and one more shocking point!!! Hotel staff is closing the doors and going home at 23:00!!! I was shocked!!! They provide you a key for sure, if you want to come later, but the fact!!!! Never seen such thing!!!!

So you can select this hotel only if you do not have any choice, or need this part of city especially. Hotel is around 2*, not more.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank khachikyan
Reviewed 6 March 2010

We booked the hotel through an online travel agency.
We planned to arrive before 11.30pm (time of last check in) but because of the weather condition and the constructions on the road we were running late.
When we stoped to call the hotel it was already midnight and no one was answering.
We decided to still head to the hotel and arrived at 2am stressing about rather we would have a way to get in our room or no.
We found an enveloppe posted on the entrance door with a hand written letter in French (as I am French) welcoming us; telling us where the keys were and how to get in our room. Thats was very nice.

The bedroom and the bathroom were clean, we had a balcony and the room was large enough.

The only issue we had was during our second night, the walls are too fine and we could hear our neighbour snoring...

Other than that everything was perfect, we were 10min by car from the city center, the staff was very helpful.
When we woke up late on the morning of our arrival the lady of the breakfast let me take a tray to the room even though the breakfast was already done.
The lady at the front desk gave me a lot of information concerning the area and how to get to the different places we wanted to visit.

Danke schön !