I stayed for 2 nights at the Le Meridien.
- the hotel is in a great location. Its just opposite the street to the station and within 100 meters walking to the start of the main city centre. The Oktoberfest is held just 400 meters behind the hotel!
- The rooms were surprisingly very large and very spacious; very modern indeed.
- the bathrooms were HUGE, with a seperate tub and shower area.
- the reception and concierge were very friendly and always ready to help.
- the hotel had a very lively bar, with nice music and people chatting.
- the breakfast layout was good and fresh.
- the price was high but worth the luxuries.
there were a few niggles that probably prevent the 5-star rating:
- the rooms overlooking the main street can get very noisy at times. The police sirens and car nosie can be heard in the room at night. I wish the rooms were more sound proof. The noise would get disturbing on a few occassions.
- the wifi in the lobby seems always over-loaded. I could not log in for the first day at all.
- the TV channels need to be increased, especially the english ones.
overall, a good hotel. I just wish they could keep the street noise level down.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Munich Hotel Munich
- Munich Le Meridien
- Meridien Munich