The Mandarin Oriental Munich was a perfect hotel. It was impeccably clean, had a perfect location next to the beer hall, service was impeccable, rooms were gorgeous and modern, with hardwood floors throughout. The coolest thing about this hotel was the really cool rooftop pool with an amazing view of Munich from the top. The rooftop bar/restaurant was really nice, but our favorite restaurant was the breakfast buffet we had every morning there. It was very elegant with many choices, and my teen son and I loved it. I got the chance to travel alone with him and we couldn't have picked a better hotel. I would not stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental