Located in the heart of Munich, walking distance from Marienplatz and the city center. Granting it is in the main hub, my stay here was wonderful and quiet.
First class service as soon as you enter the door. The staff were uber attentive and helpful to all our needs. I could definitely say it was a VIP experience all worth every penny paid. And yes, just if you are in Munich, be sure to go up the rooftop bar of the hotel for a drink or two and enjoy the stunning view of Munich. Time it before sunset to maximize the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental