This is regarded as the best in Munich - one of the best anywhere. A one rosette Michelin restaurant (Mark's) plus an Asion roof top option. Great location just off Maximilianstrasse and close to many top restaurants and the main tourist area in the Marienplatz precinct. The MO team is without equal from Concierge Darrio to the most junior baggage or door boy. Rooms are beautifully appointed, furnishings are fresh and not tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental