We treated ourselves to one blow-out night in the Mandarin in late December 2009 and, despite denting the pocket, it was worth every penny. The hotel is beautiful, spotless, tasteful and welcoming and the staff speak perfect English and go out of thier way to provide faultless service. I particularly recommend the view from the roof (the pool looks good, but not in December!) and the cocktails!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Travelbag, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental