My husband and I stayed at the Mandarin in Munich for 3 nights in August. The room was beautiful with fabulous views of the city. In terms of location, this is the most ideal hotel. It is within walking distance from all the sites and shopping. The staff at the hotel are wonderful - consistent with the high level of service this chain is known for. Every request is handled professionally and we were never disappointed. They were even able to get us reservations to a top restaurant that is notoriously booked with just a few hours notice. The only down side is that as with most hotels in Germany and Austria the lobby smells terribly of smoke as smoking is permitted. Otherwise, we give this hotel top marks for top quality food, drinks, location and service with lovely rooms. It may be a bit pricey but as the adage goes... you get what you pay for. This place rocks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental