i have stayed in may five star hotels world wide. this was my first experience in a mandarin hotel and what an experience! everything was personalised .all the staff from the doormen, bar area, bistro, breakfast and by no means last, the front desk are superbly trained. they attended to every need and often anticipated them. the linen in the room is wonderful and the touch of the mini bar and freshly placed fruit on a daily basis was just amazing. i would highly recommend this hotel. the position of the hotel is a few steps from the main street and the market. cant recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental