This hotel is #1 in Munich for a reason, everything about it was superb. Beds reminded me of home, 1000 thread count, pillows to die for, rooms were exceptional, service was great. Stayed at the charles last time and this hotel was better all around. Location couldn't be better,
Stay there for sure, wives you will love the beds. Also all of the best shopping is right around the corner, if you like indian food do swagat, amazing food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental