Normally if you pay £150 a night for bed and breakfast you would expect something special and this wasn’t. The problem is it is Oktoberfest so all Munich hotels rip you off over these two weeks – but that doesn’t make it right – only normal.
Rooms are small and whilst just about everything is there – it’s not worth the money. Breakfast OK. Bar – no ice, limited range of spirits (no Gin). Staff are great and very helpful. Good location and near to trams, buses, and city centre. Rooms are quiet at the back of the hotel. Would I stay there again? Difficult to say, mainly because although there is enormous choice – so are prices at this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the harmonious blend of historic charm and modern decor in the stylish, completely non smoking 3 star Mercure Munchen am Olympiapark. Our 66 rooms, individually appointed to help you feel at home, cosy hotel bar and garden terrace provide every comfort for your short break or business trip. The many sights of the city centre are just a 7 minute tram ride away. Guests can enjoy a walk around the Olympic Park, just 200 m from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark