I must say that I really loved Munich, its public transport & the hotel was comfortable , in an excellent location which enabled us to explore this beautiful city.Its about 15-20 min(from Fasaneriestrasse) by tram/bus and then the metro (from Rotkreutzplatz) to the city centre(Hauptbahnof or to Marienplatz).The neighbourhood was excellent & felt v.safe with a supermarket nearby (penny)..The rooms and bathroom were on the smaller side but nevertheless clean & comfortable.. On the whole, very satisfied
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the harmonious blend of historic charm and modern decor in the stylish, completely non smoking 3 star Mercure Munchen am Olympiapark. Our 66 rooms, individually appointed to help you feel at home, cosy hotel bar and garden terrace provide every comfort for your short break or business trip. The many sights of the city centre are just a 7 minute tram ride away. Guests can enjoy a walk around the Olympic Park, just 200 m from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark