My brother and I were very happy staying here. It is very clean and our room was modern. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a room with a coffee making machine. Our reason for staying here is that it is a short distance from the BMW experience in the Olympic Park which was the purpose of our trip as it was my brother's 50th Birthday. The 12 tram takes you to the U Bahn and the Olympic park is only two stops from there.
Breakfast was very good indeed with good and varied selection on offer. We sat outside in the courtyard garden which was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the harmonious blend of historic charm and modern decor in the stylish, completely non smoking 3 star Mercure Munchen am Olympiapark. Our 66 rooms, individually appointed to help you feel at home, cosy hotel bar and garden terrace provide every comfort for your short break or business trip. The many sights of the city centre are just a 7 minute tram ride away. Guests can enjoy a walk around the Olympic Park, just 200 m from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark