1. Location: If you have minimum baggage, it is a 15-20 mins walk from the Metro. Otherwise take a taxi. There is no bus stop nearby.
2. Breakfast: Worth the nominal charge, though not flamboyant. Adequate to keep you going for the morning session.
3. If you are given a room in the annexe building, you may have to climb a bit - though there is an elevator, it stops at about mid floor levels, which is kind of odd.
4. No airconditioning or laundry in-house.
5. Overall fair value for the money you pay.
- Also Known As:
- Gastehaus Englischer Garten Munich
- Gastehaus Englischer Garten Hotel Munich