“Real Ramen!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I love ramen and I went there during my holiday in Munich. Ramen was great, low prices (9,80 to 13.00€ for a main dish), personal was careful and nice: it seemed to be in Japan. I'll be back there next time in Munich!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I went to this restaurant for the famous Japanese noodles in a Wednesday night.
On Wednesday you can order the Gyoza for half prices, so it is pretty much crowded.
I took a Ramen soup and a Gyoza: the service was very fast, but as for the food the deception was terrible. The taste of the soup was so salty that you would not be able to taste anything else, as for me I could not finish the soup.
The gyozas were good and crispy, but you can not order 2 of them because they refuse it... !? I didn't fint this very pleasant.
We also asked for dish with rice... but they didn't have any more rice. That was a bit crazy to not have rice in a Asian restaurant: and they served the dish only with the meat and no rice...
So to summary we had: 1 very salty soup unfinishable, 1 gyoza (because it is forbidden to order more), and 1 main dish with no rice only the meat...
For the service, it was quasi absent.
I don't think the restaurant is worth the reviews, and there is so much other great Japanese restaurants.

1  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The ramen is really really good! Love the springy texture of the ramen noodles. Would have enjoyed it better if there was an aircon or at least a fan! The restaurant has an extremely poor ventilation and it was extremely unpleasant and horribly warm dining there. Their cold drinks are not that cold and they don't serve ice cubes. This is in the evening....I cringe at the thought what it would be like in the daytime. I love the food. Hate the experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The ramen is fantastic, quite authentic. But watch out if you want to dine here during summer. There isn't air conditioning and it literally felt like you're eating hot noodle soup in the sauna! Way too warm!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have met my Japanese friend here for lunch a few times now and we really enjoy it. I usually order the miso ramen (typical Japanese noodle soup), gyoza dumplings and rice set menu for 12.80€ (available weekdays). The soup and dumplings are really tasty. The service is friendly. The staff is predominantly Japanese. It's slightly expensive, but the quality of the food is really good and very filling.