“Small place, but great taste”
Review of Burger House - CLOSED

Burger House
Price range: US$0 - US$41
Cuisines: American, Central European, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I decided to check this joint out after I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor. I love a good cheeseburger and especially spicy food, so I ordered the "Vato Loco" burger, which comes with guacamole, bacon and jalapeños in addition to the standard cheese, onion and tomato. It was fantastic! Juicy and just enough kick for me. The service was also on par with the food, and the venue, while small, had a good atmosphere (seemed to be popular with the mid-late 20s crowd). Overall I'd definitely go back.

1  Thank BenBulthuis

Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

Wow! This was my first time experiencing burger nirvana. This place is heaven on earth.

The Burger House is very small, but the burgers are huge. Juicy. Delicious.

There are a variety of gourmet toppings to whet your appetite, but I fell in love with their "classic." I've had a lot of great burgers back home in the USA, and this still makes my all-time top 10 list. I actually would have thought I was in the USA.

The decor is hip and a tribute to Americana. But it's a small shop. I was there about 6pm on a weekday and there was only bar seating left. I think they do take reservations though. try calling ahead.

Check it out. Very delish and worth the trip.

4  Thank KaceyB
Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

The burgers were good, and the fries were similar to In-n-out. But the seating is limited. No credit cards taken.

2  Thank DrChipset
Reviewed 3 July 2012

It's a great deal, take a daily menu and enjoy a burger with soft drink.
Burger has a great taste and place itself is very pleasant.
A must place to eat!

1  Thank Gooran_G
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I am fan of Burger House since the first time I entered there, by chance. All fresh ingredients make the burger taste sooo good! I tried several of them and they are all top quality hamburgers. Good drinks and also the salads are the best I tried in Munchen, with no excess of dressing. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Giulia F