“Wunderbar!! Ser gut!”

Heliflieger - Private Flights
Ranked #29 of 121 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Heliflieger. com is your Helicopter Tour specialist in Germany. We have tous available in many locations countrywide. In Munich for example we offer various tours over the western lake district, the city of Munich, through the Alps including the famous Kings's castle of Neuschwanstein or all of the above. See Bavaria's famous landmarks from a bird's eye view. Bookings available through our website or via phone, major credit cards accepted. Up to 3 passengers per flight with customized tours upon request.
Boston
“Wunderbar!! Ser gut!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

A fantastic flight to see Neuschwanstein Caste (the model for Disney's castle and the castle used in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) through the foothills of the alps and then over and around Munich itself.

I had a great time and the pilot, Dirk was very friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend that you see the castle from above and below. That's what I did. Right after the flight, I drove to the castle and took the tour. Space is limited, so book your tour at least two days before.

Visited March 2014

• Arabic first
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last Minute? No Problem!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My wife and I planned a last minute trip to Munich and I decided to surprise her with the 5 Lakes/Munich tour. Dirk handled our last minute request with kindness and attention, creating a flawless and seamless experience. The taxi service was arranged for us and felt like celebrity treatment! I would recommend this tour to anyone who is a first time visitor to Munich. We'll definitely take the Alps tour next time we come to Germany.

Thank you Dirk!!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Brian B
Sydney, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Good organisation and service delivery - delivered as promised
Great personal touch - high competence, reassurance and safety, but personal and friendly touch
We were extremely fortunate to have spectacular conditions - high visibility and still air - and views of the Alps and lakes, then of Munich, Germany were fabulous.
A real privilege and insight to see the landscape from above!
Not cheap - but a very special experience well worth the outlay.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank NJCowell
moscow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing. Perfectly organized.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were very impressed by Heliflieger tour and its owner - Dirk's - attitude towards clients. He was very attentive and helpful, everything went perfect and calm. We are really grateful for such an amazing experience! If guided tours to Schloss Neuschwanstein is not the limit of your ambitions, Heliflieger really worths trying!

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing flight!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was a great and unique way to see Munich. I highly recommend it as Dirk is a friendly and flexible pilot and the views of Munich are incredible. The city center is pretty, but the Alps and Lake Region are breathtaking. Definitely not to be missed!

I recently posted some photos of our helicopter flight on my travel blog.

Visited September 2013