“A perfect evening”
Review of Mystikon

Mystikon
Ranked #26 of 3,703 Restaurants in Munich
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Menu in English,German, Russian, Spanish
A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect evening”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

A varied menu, splendid food and very hospitable staff. We really enjoyed the evening and might come back next year. By selecting Mystikon you will have an enjoyable evening.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Espoo, Finland
“I can understand the good reviews”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Location: perhaps 10 minute metro trip from the city. Haltestelle e.g. Wetterstein in U1 and then 5 minute walk.

Atmosphere: cozy and nice

Service: Really excellent, warm, quick, knowledgeable

Food: The food was honest and fresh. Starters Chitake Mushrooms (7.5EUR) was excellent!! Main course Lamb with tomato sauce (16.50 EUR) was tasty and soft. Main course from the extra weekly menu was white fish (Dorada?) (16.50EUR) was beautifully fresh and it was plated in front of you nicely. Both Dorada and the lamb could have been just an inch less cooked for us. It was not the best food I have had in my life, but for the price we were truly satisfied.

Winelist: a glass of house red was 6EUR (20cl?), quite ok.

Would I recommend? yes, especially if you are in the neighbourhood do give it a try.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Espoo_FinlandMeri
Athens, Greece
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“REAL honest and tasty food!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I am a chef my self and maybe a bit more difficult when it comes to critisize some one elses cooking... I found my self in a beautiful enviroment hidden in a Munich suburb with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly welcome by Aris the Greek waiter!! Now, that was only the begining, the food that came to our table was absolutely great!!! Real honest ant tasty food, made from the soul of a Chef in love with his job, delicate flavours good compinations of fresh ingredients and most important not the usual modern-touristique Greek food that has nothing to do with the real Greek traditional gastronomy, every dish came with a authentic history of origin given to us by ( I believe new comer) Chef Konstantino.
I recoment this restaurant to all visitors without a doubt and wish Chef Konstantino a great success in his new position, he desserves to see the restaurant take off sky high
Chef Tony Kavalieros

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Chefinlove
“A delicious dinner with friends ! ! ”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Just Perfect ! ! ! ! ! Well done Chef ! ! ! ! ! Excellent job ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :)
I like the cosy and friendly dinning room ! ! ! ! ! And the superior service ! ! ! ! ! Thank you Aris , you're the best ! ! ! ! !
I definitely visit Mystikon again ! ! ! ! !

Munich, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great fun from the guys.”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have been here many times whilst here in Munich on business. It's the Cheers of Munich. After I discovered Mystikon I have not been elsewhere, voluntarily. Good times , great food, great company.,..

• Visited October 2013