“Tripadvisor is right... Every time!!”
Review of Mystikon

Mystikon
Ranked #25 of 3,852 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Menu in English,German, Russian, Spanish
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

tripadvisor brought us to this gem after finding the other Greek restaurant was closed on Sunday. What a pleasant surprise in a residential neighborhood between 2 U-bahn stations! It was easy to find. We had 2 main courses, a lamp chop & a platter of grilled salmon, shrimp & calamari, which were both exceptional and tasty beyond our imagination! Moreover they are 16-18 Euro which are fair price!! A taster of ouzo completed our fascinating night and went back to hotel for the World Cup. Thank you Mystikon & TripAdvisor!!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

One of the first summer evenings of 2014 led us to Mystikon. We were greated by a smiling and welcoming Ari! He escorted us to a prime outside table, selected a wonderful Greek wine and recommended the fish! We ended up having the greek surf and turf (off the menu) which was fantastic! We finished the evening with a shot of ouzo, a shot of tsipouro and a divine chocolate desert. A lovely evening thanks to Ari, made us forgot work and we reluctantly returned to our hotel

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The most difficult challenge for a frequent traveller, is to find a place to eat. It cannot be too expensive or too simple or too unhealthy and last, but not least: too unfriendly.
In this little gem, somewhat hidden inside a residential area, I have found my Nirvana. The price/ quality relationship is one of the best I have ever seen, the variety is astounding, the ingredients are always fresh and the atmosphere is relaxed. The staff, however, deserves a special mention. To call them superb is almost an understatement. They are attentive beyond the call of duty, typically adourned with a smile on their face, extremely service oriented and just allround great people.
This restaurant has quite frankly make my all too frequent travel away from my family not only bearable, but in fact something I look forward to (don't tell my wife). They are truly my home away from home.

1  Thank michelvanoordt
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We expected excellent food from a restaurant with the rating of number 12 of 2637 restaurants in Munich. But it was simply an average Greek restaurant. We had Moussaka which was salty and very hot like from Microwave and a mixed grill platter, salty and a bit dry. Only Greek wine is available, price for it shown for 100cl but delivered in 200cl so it was 2x more expensive than expected, but the wine was quite drinkable. Atmosphere was ok but we did not want to stay for dessert.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were there with two other couples of very diverse culinary needs. The only thing we had in common was we all liked Greek food. The owner took very good care of us and tailored appetizers to cater to all of us. We shared a hot and cold platter with enough variety including grilled calamari which was delicious, stuffed grape leaves tzaziki dip, skordalia, fried zucchini and more. We ordered two salads to share a Greek salad and a chopped salad. Both were excellent. But The fish entrees came with salad a salad of their own so we should have been warned no to order both extra salads. The entrees were excellent. My grilled fish platter of salmon calamari and shrimp was perfect. My husband loved his grilled meat platter. Every one else finished their entrees. We ordered dessert galactoboureko and Greek yogurt and the owner gave us a third. I don't know the name. He also gave us ouzo. We were with a large group for the week and recommended Mystikon to others. They came back to us having had a great dining experience. The food is great and the prices were too.