I stayed at the Eurostar Book Hotel while on a business trip in Munich. The following are my positive and negative remarks about the hotel.
• The hotel is about a 5 – 10 minute walk from the Central train station.
• The rooms are modern with flat screen TVs.
• The bathroom was modern and designed that it was part of the room; the toilet is separated with a door.
• The room a big enough to be comfortable.
• The breakfast was very extensive with many options.
• The use of the wireless was included at no additional cost.
• I am not too sure I liked the bathroom being part of the room.
The area has many businesses, bakeries, other hotels, and restaurants. Overall, a positive experience and I would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with an avant-garde design dedicated to books: the facade is full of pages, each floor is dedicated to a literary genre and the corridors and guestrooms pay tribute to the great writings of world history. The Eurostars Book Hotel right in the business centre of Munich, next to the central station and very close to the Oktoberfest complex and it comprises 400 m2 in reception rooms, spa and gym, among other services. The Eurostars Book Hotel, opened in 2012, offers 201 spacious and bright guestrooms, of which 8 are suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotel.de, Eurostars, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Book Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.