“Amazing Experience!”

Paraworth Munich Tandem Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a breathtaking tandem paragliding flight above the Bavarian Alps with one of our professional licensed pilots. We meet in Munich and travel less than an hour to Tegernsee or Lenggreis, the closest and best places to fly nearby. We love to have fun, but safety is our main priority. Live the dream and take to the skies!
Guadalajara, Mexico
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Incredible!!! His exprience and passion for flying, together with the magnificent scenery and made this flight a memorable experience.

Simply the ride from munich to the takeoff zone was amazing! Craig and Charles are very professional and fun to hang around with.

Definitely something to do if you are in Munich!!!

Thank you guys for making this awesome experience happen!

Visited August 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome and true experts at what they love! Craig and Charles are the best.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This is not a factory tour where money is not the number one priority, safety and fun is. These gentleman are the real deal. This is what they love to do and they share it with you. Sign up for this tour and fly amongst the clouds for once! Thanks guys!! Brooke and Steve

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Add this to your Bucket List!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is by far one of the best experiences both my girlfriend and I have ever experienced!!

Both instructors (Craig and Charles) were absolutely amazing and I can not think of anyone in the world better suited to taking people on this experience!!

They are kind, organised, safe and most of all fun to be with and they made the entire trip amazing!

This will be a memory you will have for the rest of your life and completely worth doing!!

Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely Professional (and fun!)”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Hands down, this was the highlight of my family's vacation in Germany. My kids (14 and 16) could not stop talking about flying. I know there are other paragliding operations, but I feel extremely fortunate to have gone with Craig and Charles. They have over 3,000 flights experience (each) and are incredibly detail-oriented. And, they just love to fly! Guides from other outfits took off after we did, and landed quickly. We were still in the air riding the thermals. Bottom line: if you're thinking about paragliding in Germany, go with Craig and Charles.

1 Thank Reed P
Munich, Germany
“First Time paraglinding”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

It was my first time paragliding and probably not the last one! It was very good! Craig is very friendly and professional, the organisation was great as well, and the fly amazing! I thank my girlfriend for this amazing gift and Craig for this greatfull fly.
Romain