“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal India

Royal India
Ranked #204 of 3,651 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

We (my gf and me) went yesterday to the Royal India. We were there at 6pm,so we were the first ones and had lots of time to select and enjoy the quiet atmosphere.

As I am used to eat spicy/hot and my gf (born in Afghanistan) also prefers spicy food we were selecting rice with shrimps and rice with pork.

I chose spicy level with 2 pepperonies which is def.too spicy for mid Europeans but not for me. I asked the waiter (not the boss) if I could get anything to make it more spicy but he brang me "Tabasco". I was certain that T.does not fit to Indian food,so I didnt use it. When the boss passed by and saw the T.he shook his head,took my plate and told me,he is gonna be back soon. When he came back I received my portion plus a bit more and it was delicious spicy,level 3 pepperonies.

My gf.rice with pork was delicious too.

We enjoyed the romantic quite atmosphere and the service was superb.

• Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Delicious food, service is good and the atmostphare is really nice. Excellent taste and serving the customers really well. I would strongly recommend any one who wish to have authenticate Indian food.

• Visited September 2013
Munich
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Very good taste of Indian food with a mix of spices all together in the food makes it very delicious.
The Rates of the dishes are very genuine and every time of the day you can get the fresh food.
I have tasted all the Vegetarian dishes here in my 1 week stay at Munich and were very nice.
Mutter Paneer and Banghan ka Bhartha were really awesome.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank shehbaz d
Bellingham, Washington
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

We approached a very large Indian family on the street to inquire where they ate...you can never beat a local's opinion. They directed us to Royal India, which was not prominent on the Indian restaurants we queried. Our opinion: one of the best Indian restaurants ever. The butter chicken melted in your mouth, all the food fresh and beautifully spiced, the presentation lovely and service excellent. We often travel from Washington state up to Surrey, BC, Canada to eat Indian food, where the Indian population and therefore restaurants, is comparable to London. Royal India is right up in there in the top 5 we have ever eaten at in the world. So, search it out, it's easy and worth the trip, value and taste!

• Visited April 2013
Munich, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious food, reasonable price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

Delicious food, Reasonable price. service is good and the atmostphare is really nice. Music is really indian, The spices are origenal, and the drinks are fresh.

• Visited April 2013