“Yum, yum, yum”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stumbled on this little courtyard gem with friends from Munich. Unfortunately, there were no shady tables on the courtyard so we opted to eat indoors. Our party of 4 ordered the tuna salad, crispy duck salad and the risotto with fish. The tuna salad consisted of perfectly seared slices of tuna on a bed of white asparagus. The tuna was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The crispy duck was served over a bed of mixed greens and chopped veggies with a light, but flavorful, dressing. The risotto was ordered by a very fussy guest who pronounced it delicious.
The service was a little slow, but gave us time to enjoy our conversation and our delightful meal.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I went to this place to have a lunch with my mother who I don't see much. It therefore was quite important for me.
I was totally amazed. My expectations were high, after I heard a lot of good things about this place but it was worth it from the very first minute.
Friendly smiling staff welcomes you when you enter, the place is sunny and bright, light color and flowers set a friendly ambiance. The food is very well done and tasty.
Absolute highlight is the maitre who is the best I have ever seen. He is friendly and smart, has his team and restaurant under control and spreads a calm french humorous tranquility which is invigorating for all people in the room.

1  Thank heimo0609
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Food was very good, service fantastic.

A couple of the starters had a few too many ingredients that confused the main theme of the dish but that was a minor criticism.

Well worth the visit. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My family decided to stop by for an early dinner based on the recommendations from TA, our concierge, and to have a break from traditional German food. We were greeted and seated immediately at a nice outdoor table away from the hustle and bustle of Old Town and enjoyed the relaxing setting.

The selection of small plates were perfect for sharing and everything we ordered was very good. Our order of the wildkrautersalat, beef tartar, miniburgers, duck salad, orecchiette pasta, and flat bread pizza with 3 beers, water, and 2 sodas came out to 78 Euro-very reasonable and a nice departure from the heavier German fare. Service was fantastic, friendly and attentive. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

In a nice square in the centre of Munich, Les Deux is perfect for a light lunch after shopping and sightseeing. The service was strained when we visited with long laps between sitting, drinks and courses and lucky we had a few hours to kill! There is a selection of very nice small plates and great little mini burgers. I had the pasta and my wife the duck salad, both excellent. Champagne cocktails were good and nice selection of wine by the glass. Will return.

1  Thank Paul C