“Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Stroller Park
Ranked #17 of 84 Shopping in Munich
More attraction details
Owner description: STROLLER PARK is a unique stroller rental service in Germany that offers fashionable and high quality strollers, buggies, prams and push chairs for rent at affordable prices. Stroller rental is available starting from 1 day at any hotel or private address in Germany. STROLLER PARK is the ideal solution for parents traveling with their loved ones.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Perfect service. The stroller was new, the package included even the tape. It was at the hotel when we arrived and we can enjoy since the first moment.

Visited June 2013

• Greek first
“More than everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

Rental a stroller looked a side benefit with their service. Quick and sincere email reply always made us very much relieved and feel more safe. Needless to say, the stroller itself was more then we expected, perfect for the streets in Europian cities and transport. Big sun shade and rain cover, stable tires and handles.. we just loved it. More than that, we were drove to tempt by their courteous attitude and service. They even gave us so much information regarding our travel with small child which we could not find in any guide books nor through the website. On our arrival day, due to the hotel policy, they could not leave the stroller before our check-in; however, they came to the hotel and provided us the instruction even it was late at night. We highly recommend to use this service if you travel to Munich city with any children need a stroller!

Visited June 2013
FitlikeFitlike
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great last minute service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

We contacted Stroller park last thing on a Saturday (I had meant to book in advance but forgot) and had a pushchair (stroller) delivered to our hotel within a couple of hours. Great pushchair - well suited to a days sighsteeing around Munich. We left the pushcair in the hotel at the end of the following day for Stroller park to collect.
My only concern was having to pay a deposit up front (I didn't realise that was necessary when paying with card), however the deposit was immediately re-credited into my account as soon the pushchair was returned.
I think it was good value considering it was last minute. Probably better value if you rent for more days though. We paid slightly more for one day than the weekly 'from' price stated on the website. The pricing was not clear on the E-mail invoice to secure the stroller as the deposit, any delivery charge and price were combined. I just trusted Stroller park and paid it anyway (I could have phoned back to query) as I was in a rush.
Despite this I still cannot fault Stroller park as the service was excellent and as stated I am happy with the price considering it was all very last minute at the end of a Saturday afternoon.
Thankyou Stroller park! I would have been very tired carrying my 2.5 year old for at least half of Sunday if you hadn't been able to help us out!

Visited February 2013