“Not only Vegan; This is the best Ice Cream in the World. Period.”

Der Verruckte Eismacher
Ranked #5 of 68 Dessert in Munich
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I am SO addicted to this ice cream that I could get sick on this stuff. This ice cream beats the best gelatto in Italy. Incredible. They should make a law against it!

Try the chocolate. It will blow your socks off. The foo-foo champagne flavors are also good, but the chocolate steals the cake.

The nicest thing about this place is that they looked at me as though I were crazy when I asked if they had vegan ice cream. Half of their selection is vegan and the question was pretty much superflous.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

One of the best ice cream maker!
The ice cream are very tasty and super creamy.
Lots of unusual - but very great - flavors to try.
The place in itself is very well located, very good atmosphere and with places inside to sit down.
Maybe if we can find "normal" flavour, this place would be the best one! I miss the normal flavours such as chocolate, vanilla, mint, mango or whatever that you can not find here.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The ice cream is super. One of the best I have ever tried. There are some unusual flavors but I think everyone can find what suits her/him. It is not too expensive especially if you see how big the portions are. As a bonus you can try a small amount from one flavor you choose

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Found myself in this ice cream parlour many times and relished every single visit! Always alternating between exciting new flavours that never fail to disappoint. I feel that it is the best place to get an ice cream in Munich as despite it being always busy, the queue goes down quick and the staff are always accommodating; plus, the ice cream is lush!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent tasty ice cream, lots of flavors. Just be careful what flavors you choose my daughter got a strange flavor that we didn't like.

Parking might be an issue as the shop is located on a oneway street. I found a parking spot 150 meters away but made a mistake when decided to look for a closer spot. Finally we decided to stop in front of a garage entrance while my wife got us the ice cream.