“Toni is the best host and the apartment was...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Sharon A
Huntington
“Toni is the best host and the apartment was BEAUTIFUL!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Let me start out by saying that staying at Toni's condo made by trip to Germany perfect. We staying in Munich for 6 days and the location of the condo was perfect. We rented a car and he gave us an indoor parking spot for our visit. We would drive 15 minutes into the heart of the city and everything was right there. Also, when you leave the city, you don't have to deal with the city traffic since his condo is very close to the highway which takes you everywhere else. We even drove to Austria in 1.5 hours. I highly recommend if you come to visit Munich, you stay at Toni's place. He gives you everything he promises and more. I really felt like it was my home away from home. I don't think I could ever stay in a hotel again. Thanks again Toni : )

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
lovestory
kuala lumpur
“Lovely Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

When I first saw the Ad, my heart already had fallen in love!

We were in Munich last june as my husband was attending the intersolar 2013. We searched for accomodation that has easy access to transportation and this beautiful garden maisonette is just that. Just walk out of the block and there will be a bus stop for you to get on a bus to nearby stops or even to the city. Walk another 10 mins you'll get to the metro station that will take you to the city centre. The public transportation system is so reliable. Love it!

Just across the street there are supermarket and fresh mart for you to find fresh bakeries and fruits. During the time i was there, it was cherry and strawberry season... Ooh! Heavenly.... And there is also pharmacy and burger king if you need to feed on instant meals...

It's like living in your own neighbourhood for a short time, huh? And the people there are so lovely! I am a muslim wearing a niqab, and they didnt look at me with prejudice. They are sweet people. Love them.

And of course, the landlord! The pictures of the beautiful maisonette are reflections of how warm and lovely the host is. Tony is living nearby and is very hospitable and so is his neighbour, Andrew, who helped us to get into the unit while Tony was away. Not only is Tony hospitable, he is also very generous. His generosity and hospitality shud put 5 star hotels to shame :p you have to experience staying here to argue with me or agree with me :D

The unit is just so lovely, my 4 years old son, enjoyed the garden very much. I love the blooming roses, they are as big as my palm <3. While we were staying there, i cooked for our family with tony's sophisticated stove, beautiful! I wish I hve nef here in kl :D you can bake too, if you want, tony has everything to make you feel at home.

I guess, my review is just as good and will stay true to describe this beautiful garden maisonette on mutual trust to those who rent the unit after me and keeping the unit as how tony wud have lend it. It will stay beautiful like a chain until someone broke it. And i hope no one will break the chain of trust in taking care of this beautiful cozy litle place

I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and perhaps, if mymhusband will participate in the intersolar exhibition in the future, we'll come back!

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The warmth and sincere touch by the landlord in preparing the unit for us
Liked least: Cant think of any
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$129
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing