“A hotel to remember!”

Ranked #50 of 382 Hotels in Munich
Toronto, Canada
“A hotel to remember!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I arrived in Munich very unwell and was very thankful that staff at Novotel Munich were very accommodating, particularly in accommodating to my 'low appetite'. They accommodated to my special request of 'plain pasta'. The ambience and environment was very peaceful despite the hotel portraying itself to be a boutique cum business hotel. Room was very comfortable, clean and airy.

Novotel Munich is also just a stroll away from Munich's main city area. With several food places and supermarkets around the hotel's vicinity, Novotel Munchen City is located at such a strategic spot. On the whole, Novotel Munich is a very relaxing boutique business hotel. It's lovely, relaxing, peaceful ambience, alongside with it's awesome level of customer service makes Novotel Munich an accommodation suitable for any occasion and not just business!
We hope to be back sometime soon!
Photos and more details can be found at: http://www.am-suhaila.com/2014/08/novotel-munich/

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank AM-Suhaila

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Byfleet
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I booked this for 2 nights as a part of a driving tour round Europe. It was reasonably priced, within 10-15 minutes walk of Marienplatz (centre of the old town), with parking (paid) and excellent service. I arrived at at about 3pm and they were very busy, in fact fully booked, but as my room wasn't ready I got a free drink at the bar for all my party while I waited. The rooms were large and comfortable and the pool was small but nice. I didn't eat in the hotel so I cannot comment on the food.

In summary this hotel was good value in a great location with excellent service and I wouls tay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Munich hotels appear to be relatively more costly so Novotel seems reasonably priced for its location. Only downside is the distance from the subway station to the hotel, either a short taxi ride or a long walk with luggage. Decent size room, equipped and very clean. Friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

My complaints are in line with the other reviews. The staff doesn't seem to appreciate if we have extra questions..they just want us to fill up their paperwork and pay their money. It is annoying to have the shower and toilet in two different sections of the room...I would rather not have that extra bath tub and have that space used for the toilet....pillows look very deflated...the lotion smells horrible...I regretted not bringing my own...the tv channels were not working well..the picture was missing after channel 73... so, I couldn't watch bbc which was after channel 75..
I would rather check in the holiday inn next door to novotel

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
NYC
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I loved this hotel. I had a layover in Munich and this was a great choice to see the city within a few hours. Its really close to the subway and is in a quiet area. The staff especially the girl who checked me in was so nice and helpful. She gave me great ideas to see the city in a few hours and even told me about this famous surfing spot in Munich. This was a highlight for me as I am an avid surfer. The room was clean and modern and basically had one of the best showers I have ever experienced from a hotel. The bed and pillows were fine. No complaints here. I would stay here again the next time that I am in Munich.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I knew when I booked I would get a great room, easy parking, a really good prepaid evening meal and breakfast, all with great customer service and that is exactly what I got. The waiter for the evening meal was particularly friendly. I will definitely find an excuse to use this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com