BOLD Hotel Munchen Giesing
US$127
US$147
US$133
  • Room Service
KING's HOTEL Center(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
Marc Munchen(Munich)
US$153
US$133
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$79
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$514
US$359
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewscity centrehotel openedtrendy hotelhour barbudget optionsmall kitcheneasy ridethe nearest train stationminutes walkingour night stayblock walknice stayreception deskbreakfast was deliciouspublic transportationrooms are largeenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a very good hotel and I would highly recommend. It is a modern and cozy hotel with very helpful and friendly staff who all spoke good English. We took the comfortable apartment which was a reasonable size for a couple, the bathroom was always clean and the kitchenette was well equipped to suite our needs. It is a bit away from the city center however we found that a good tram service passes not far from the hotel (about 5 mins walk to the stop) which takes you directly to the city center and back. Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie B
BOLDHotel, Manager at BOLD Hotel Munchen Giesing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Stephanie B,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the BOLD Hotel Munich and many thanks for your kind words. It is great to hear that your experience with us was most enjoyable and that you truly appreciated every aspect of your stay.
I will be delighted to share your comments with the rest of the team here and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a very good, well appointed, affordable, comfortable hotel with excellent breakfasts and helpful friendly staff - if you want food and it's not available they'll send out for it. But it is a bit of a rail journey and a bit of a walk away from the centre

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JohnSTonbridge,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your most recent visit to the BOLD Hotel Munich.
I appreciate your kind words regarding your stay and I am very happy that you enjoyed your time with us.
I do nevertheless hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Cozy and beautiful hotel! Decoration reminds a modern home..! Rooms are big enough, very nice decorated, bathroom very clean, big and modern. Generally gives you a very friendly feeling.. The breakfast is very good with variety of fresh products. Would recommend it !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Vera K,

All of your kind words about your stay with us are great to read, and I am very happy that you chose the BOLD Hotel for your visit in Munich!
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit and that you left the hotel with such good memories.
I will make sure that I share your comments with the rest of the team here and I truly hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I'm reluctant to post this review as I do not want to give away the name and location of an excellent hotel in case I need it again.
Its very modern and spotlessly clean a modern minimalist hotel.
Its approx a 10 min taxi drive to Munich city centre, you could walk it if your keen but the up side is its very quiet at night.
Its a place to sleep in excellent rooms and surroundings.
The reception has a small bar and there is a limited selection of food, if you want to eat in style there are scores of excellent restaurants in Munich. The hotel has secure underground parking, a hidden gem at a very reasonable price. Will use it again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
BOLDHotel, Manager at BOLD Hotel Munchen Giesing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Vultch,

Thank you for taking the time to write and let us know about your experience at the BOLD Hotel Munich. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, from your room, to the Bar, to the distance to the city centre and the hotel ambience and location.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards, Roman Broschart, BOLD Teammanager

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed in the BOLD hotel for 6 nights during a trip to Europe. It was a relaxing home away from home. The room (and the bed especially!) was comfortable and had everything we needed. The breakfast, though it seems pricey at 8 euro per person per day, is WORTH IT. Breakfast is hard to come by in Europe and the breakfast at BOLD is delicious and fills you up to keep you from spending a zillion Euros on food during the day.

It's definitely not in the center, but once you get oriented with the public transit in Munich you'll realize it's not too far. The #17 tram is a short walk away and the trains at the Giesing Bahnhof is just a little farther. Both take you to the center within 15/20 mins.

Finally, I want to especially say how much I loved the staff. Everyone was friendly, efficient, and accommodating. I really enjoyed chatting with the folks running the breakfast and the 24 hour bar. I can't think why I would ever stay anywhere else when I'm in Munich.

Go BOLD, everyone!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sam J

Dear Sam J,

I am thrilled to know that you had a wonderful experience at the BOLD Hotel.
All of your kind words about your stay with us are great to hear, and I am very happy that we contributed in makingyour stay a memorable experience to you.
I will happily share your kind words with our team here and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Kind regards, Roman Broschart, BOLD Teammanager