We stayed there for two nights with our two kids. When we arrived to the room we were a little surprise from the size of the room (or the lack of…). We booked a suite in a suite hotel, which according to hotel website is big enough for family of four.
Our expectations were to have a room similar to the rooms that you get when you are traveling in the US. Well, this is not the kind of rooms you get in Europe. Instead of two bedrooms suite or a very big one bed room you get a room a little bigger than the average double room. But, it has all the functions. It seems that the one that design the room got his experience from designing submarines.
The breakfast buffet was fine and the only problem with this hotel is that it isn't close to public transportation (about 10 min. walk to the nearest station). Other than that, it's good place to stay, easy to get with car from and to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to a relaxing stay at the 3-star Novotel Suites München Parkstadt Schwabing hotel. Our spacious suites measuring 323 sq. ft. (30 m²) with microwave, kettle and swivel flat-screen TV can accommodate up to four people. The balanced buffet breakfast is served daily from 6am to 11am. You can reach the city center and all its attractions by tram and U-Bahn in approx. 15 minutes. The English Garden is just a short walk away. Enjoy a free 10-minute massage on Thursdays at your Novotel hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Munich Parkstadt Schwabing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Munchen Parkstadt Schwabing Hotel Munich
- Suitehotel Hotel Munich
- Accor Munchen Parkstadt Schwabing