I spent 2 nights here and whilst the rooms are a good size although I would not classify them as suites in the slightly luxurious sense of normal hotels. The problem was that the hotel has no restaurant but offers a few ghastly,high calorie microwave meals for the microwave in the room.
There are no restaurants in the vicinity and no shops near either. The U-Bahn is 15 minutes walk away where there is a supermarket.
Also a weirdly inconsistent rule about drinking outside in the pleasant courtyard. The first night there were people drinking at the outside tables until midnight, the second night of my stay we were told it was against the law to take our beers outside after 10.30pm....annoying and stupid. definitly will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to a relaxing stay at the 3-star Novotel Suites München Parkstadt Schwabing hotel. Our spacious suites measuring 323 sq. ft. (30 m²) with microwave, kettle and swivel flat-screen TV can accommodate up to four people. The balanced buffet breakfast is served daily from 6am to 11am. You can reach the city center and all its attractions by tram and U-Bahn in approx. 15 minutes. The English Garden is just a short walk away. Enjoy a free 10-minute massage on Thursdays at your Novotel hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Suites Munich Parkstadt Schwabing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Munchen Parkstadt Schwabing Hotel Munich
- Suitehotel Hotel Munich
- Accor Munchen Parkstadt Schwabing