My fiance and I stayed in this hotel for one week during a period of 5 weeks of travel around Europe. I have no doubt we would both say this was the best hotel we stayed at during the whole period of time.
The design of the bathroom was great. Very modern design and very functional.
The design and layout of the bedroom was also very good.
The only drawbacks I can comment on are that internet access in the rooms did not work (there was a pc to use in the foyer) and being on the first floor we were rather close to the dance party they held on a Friday night before we left.
Hotel was excellent value for money at under 600 Euros for the week.
There was free coffee and tea of a morning but we did not take advantage of this.
A Taxi cost us about 60 euros from the Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to a relaxing stay at the 3-star Novotel Suites München Parkstadt Schwabing hotel. Our spacious suites measuring 323 sq. ft. (30 m²) with microwave, kettle and swivel flat-screen TV can accommodate up to four people. The balanced buffet breakfast is served daily from 6am to 11am. You can reach the city center and all its attractions by tram and U-Bahn in approx. 15 minutes. The English Garden is just a short walk away. Enjoy a free 10-minute massage on Thursdays at your Novotel hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Munich Parkstadt Schwabing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Munchen Parkstadt Schwabing Hotel Munich
- Suitehotel Hotel Munich
- Accor Munchen Parkstadt Schwabing