I stayed in a private room for two nights. The room itself was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Really appreciated the lively atmosphere in the lobby area with free wifi and a bar. Very relaxed with lots of people chilling out. Only one major issue LOTS OF SCHOOL TRIPS which meant that there were over 100 teenagers running around, shouting, playing music, slamming doors almost all night. I would avoid this place if you don't like school kids keeping you awake all night. It is not for regular backpackers or adult travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HostelWorld, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel
- Meininger City Hotel Munich