We booked a room for 3, it was made up for 2. The sofa which was to bethe 3rd bed was old, dirty and had a good number of holes in it. A gang of teenagers made a lot of noise in the corridors until very late, and we were woken at 7.30am by a very loud drill DIRECTLY outside our window, where men were laying a patio. This occurred the two mornings we were staying here. Not impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel
- Meininger City Hotel Munich