We stayed 3 nights having one twin room and one single. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were well stocked so despite there being many people staying nothing was allowed to run out. The staff were helpful and we walked or caught the nearby train into the centre, trams were also available. The only downside in our room, which faced the front, was the noise from a nearby bar which went on late into the night - sadly it was English & Irish voices that seemed to be making the most noise. Our son's room at the back was much quieter. For convenience, cost and cleanliness it was fine and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel
- Meininger City Hotel Munich