eDreams
London, United Kingdom

Appaling Covid Policy

Review of Hotel Dolomit
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Mar 2021
Even though its illegal for tourists to stay at the hotel ( and indeed enter the country) they have refused my request to change my booking date saying it is the Policy of the CEO not to give any refunds or allow changes to booking dates

I hope people read this and then decide that they don't wish to give their money to an owner who has no morals and is completely unethical ..

customers are King and a hotel without them won't function for long
Date of stay: March 2021
    £111
5.2 miles from Hotel Dolomit
Free parking
View more hotels in Munich
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

I see I am not alone in being refused a refund - or even a voucher - for a trip that was completely impossible. The hotel took days to reply to my original messages (that’s plural) and, when they did, they said nothing could be done with my booking even though it was physically impossible for me to enter the country. Stay elsewhere and avoid this place.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank FKSG
Reviewed 16 July 2020

The hotel are refusing a refund when the government aren’t allowing visitors claiming they are still open for business and will not offer any goodwill gesture for ‘economical reasons.’ Customer service has been extremely poor with rude abrupt emails from the team

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank donny86
Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

Booked hotel for april,due to covid19 no flights .
Hotel informed told to let date expire and voucher would be issued. After date hotel lied and said i never emailed,i have proof i emailed day after,they then said i left it to late.
So hotel raking in money from keeping peoples money...shame on you hotel dolomit

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 62maggieb
Reviewed 23 June 2020

I had a reservation for this hotel from 18 to 22 June 2020, made before the Covid emergency on trip.com (not cancellable). I contacted the hotel to cancel the reservation, given the situation and since my flight from Milan had been cancelled. The hotel replied that from May 31 no more refunds or transfers were made, by decision of their management (I requested a voucher). Zero common sense and zero help towards the customer, unable to go to the hotel.
I also said that I would have to go to Munich in the future anyway: I have tickets for a couple of postponed events.
Fortunately trip.com refunded in the face of flight cancellation.
I don't know how is the hotel inside, but the people who work there are embarrassing and profiteers.

4  Thank Giuliano M
Reviewed 19 June 2020

Booked to go here in June for the Alcia Keys Tour and advised by hotel that the booking was still open even though the bavarian government had banned all tourist stays because of the lockdown. The flights have been cancelled from the UK and the Tour has also been cancelled. When I asked for a refund they point blamk refused so I asked for a voucher to use against other dates in the future. Again they have refused.....they have kept my 800 Euros and have refused to discuss any option with me. This is absolutely disgusting and I will be taking this further / legal

4  Thank susanpatricia2010