“Refreshingly Interesting”

Full-Day Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour from Munich by Train
More Info
US$500.01*
and up
Private Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour with Private Transfer from...
Ranked #5 of 124 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Owner description: Free Tour of Munich, Dachau Tour and Private Tours. To join our Dachau Tour or Free City Tour arrive at 10:40 am on the Marienplatz in the city centre of Munich. Our goal as a tour company is to provide people with the best service, the best quality, the best deals and an unforgettable experience InMunich. So come and join InMunich Tours and we will be your friends InMunich.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Refreshingly Interesting”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I did the walking tour with Jon, and the Dachau Tour with Adam. Both were fantastic.
We have don't a lot of walking tours while traveling, but these two were standouts. I often find that tour guides sound bored of the information they are providing, and seem to hate their own jokes. That was not the case here at all. Both Jon and Adam provided information in a way that kept our attention. We highly recommend both tours :-)

1 Thank aussiepoida

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best tours I've ever taken”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've travelled all around Europe taking many walking tours and Marcin by far gives the best tours I've ever been on. I have visited Munich 3 times now and gone on his tours 5 times because his tours are just that good! He is so entertaining and he knows Munich inside out. His Dachau tours are full of stories and information and his passion for what he's doing definitely shows. I would highly recommend to anyone going to Munich to go on one of his tours and you won't regret it!

1 Thank breanne f
Leipzig, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Many thanks to Marcin for the awesome city-tour last weekend! Informative & entertaining - it´s been an absolute pleasure!

Highly recommended because he showed/ told us lots of fascinating details that I did not find in my travel guide.

The best tour I ever experienced!

1 Thank Anne S
Leipzig, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had a tour with Marcin through Munich last week. Had a lot of fun and enjoyed every minute of it! Marcin knows to tell you all the little stories in Munich's history that you probably won't hear anywhere else. Marcin's tour was definitely the highlight of our stay in Munich!

2 Thank VitalyS84
Marbella, Andalucía, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Superb!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Thanks for the awesome tour. We enjoyed it a lot and we are definitely coming back again for the other tours! =)

2 Thank Rrrroman