Motel One Muenchen City-Ost
US$174
US$167
US$127
  • Breakfast included
KING's HOTEL Center(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$359
US$147
US$133
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshort businessostbahnhof train stationshort stayrooms are smallmain roadsmall deskduring oktoberfestminute walkbus stopthe hotel is cleanwifi connectionthe breakfast areacoffee machineconvenient locationair conditionvisiting munichstayed one night
Reviewed 18 January 2013

The hotel itself is okay and the location is very good for such a cheap hotel. The breakfast is not brilliant. My main concern is that they do not have a safe in the rooms. Everything is well maintained though and it can be recommended for a budget traveler. Staff is very professional. Rooms are VERY small without any closets.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Within walking distance to a big interchange train station, supermarket, clean rooms with nice warm breakfast without cut throat prices, I think it serves its purpose as a business hotel very well.

My favourite part of the hotel, besides those I mentioned above, is the breakfast. Its pastries are warm, fresh, crispy. They have this pair of self service cuppucino machine which makes a fresh brew of mocha, cafe latte, cuppucino or whatever similar to your fancy. Its fresh breakfast makes it stand out from the usual American 3 star hotels which I've been used to.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 9 December 2012

This was first time staying in one of these hotels. Rooms were small but comfortable enough. Shower rooms while having quality fittings had no soap apart from one little container with shower gel/shampoo...anything else has to be got from reception. Rooms were clean but without a phone, coffee/tea making facilities or storage (drawers/cupboard) etc. For short stay (1 night) it was adequate. Breakfast was typical european style...cold meats, breads and cereals, with coffee/tea and fruit juices. Wi/fi was not good quality but it is a cheap hotel and cant expect too much for what you pay.

Room Tip: sound was well controlled by the windows - no issues.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Nice and clean motel. I recommend? Very friendly staff, good price, close to public transport. Nice starting point to visit the city...Very solid breakfast and free internet. Pay parking garage. It is almost impossible to find any flaws

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ceh D
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I have no complaints about this hotel, it delivers all you need for a short stay (I say short as the rooms are quite small with little storage for hanging cloths, so would not be so convenient for a longer stay). The design is nice, but the main thing I loved about this hotel was how clean it was, it felt like I was the first person to ever use the room which is saying something coming from a cleanliness freak like me :))... The breakfast is fresh & healthy and at €7.50 it includes internet in your room (which is a bit sketchy at times but otherwise fine), so all in all a good deal I think.

The location is very convenient with Ostbahnhof Station just a 5min walk away (I am a quick walker even in my 5 inch heels :))..) so getting around is really simple. Taxi's are very cheap and easily booked from the reception iPad which has an app to tell you how long the taxi will be and gives you the photo & number of your arriving taxi driver.

I will definitely use this hotel again for a short stay and I am happy to recommend this hotel to anyone considering staying there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple