Motel One Muenchen City-Ost
US$90
US$87
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$154
US$134
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
KING's HOTEL Center(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshort businessostbahnhof train stationshort stayrooms are smallmain roadsmall deskduring oktoberfestminute walkbus stopthe hotel is cleanwifi connectionthe breakfast areacoffee machineconvenient locationair conditionvisiting munichstayed one night
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was very disappointed, esspecially as I had made good experiences with Motel One in other cities before. Outside the room, there was construction work going on for 2 hours right in from my window. The hotel staff said it would only take some minutes. The only thing they offered was an apology on a piece of paper in the room. They should have given prior notice and I would have booked a different hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I visited Munich for the first time this year, having to take a business trip for 5 days. My company prebooked Motel One as convienient
for the HQ offices in Munich and to the main train station for getting to and from the Airport.
It's really like any city centre hotel (although is it in the City Centre?!) from the outside, unassuming and unimpressive.
It's located on side of a main road, where the tram also runs but while I was here the tram was suspended as there was major works
going on to imporove the service, I can only guess.
Motel One seems to have a theme of aqua blue, and everything in designed in the same way with browns and aquas throughtout the whole
hotel. The reception is welcoming, and the staff were amazing.
I don't speak German but once they realised this, they switched to fleunt English (as with most staff throughout Munich).
Anything I requested throughout my 4-day stay was granted without as much as a second thought. The rooms are small, but so amazingly
clean and compact that you don't need for anything.
I managed to stay in this small hotel room for 5 whole days (mid heatwave) so if you have reservations about the size,don't worry,
they are small but perfectly managable and a lot nicer than some very large hotel rooms i've stayed in previously.
The water was always hot, a lovely powerful rain shower and a fresh supply of towels everyday means you can have a welcoming shower
anytime, day or night. The rooms are also air conditioned, which was a must since when I visited Munich was mid-heatwave at
35 degrees everyday.Breakfast is a continental affair, cold meats, breads and sweet pastries but it is very very good. A spotless
clean breakfast area too, very well stocked and served until 12 at the weeekends. More hotels should follow suit on how Motel One serves
breakfast. A note too.... the coffee machine makes a very decent coffee in what you are usually left longing for in other hotels.
The train station is only a 5 minute walk away,and once you get there it will bring you directly to the main train station, the airport
and all tourist attractions (all the Platz's). An all-day ticket will only set you back €11.00 and that will allow you to take the train and the underground for 24 hrs.
So basically the hotel is so accessible and you will get to where you need to go in approx. 15 -20 mins by public transport no problem.
The staff were amazing and made my stay so easy, considering I didn't speak the language and also had to be there for business reasons.
They kept my luggage on the last day while I attended meetings even though I had checked out already.
I will be staying in Motel One again and will look forward to returning here and to beautiful beautiful Munich.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here recently for a three night Octoberfest visit. Wonderful central ( close to station ) location. Hotel is clean and new-- lovely breakfast and rooms! Perfect for short break stay in Munich.
Only drawback is the street noise in the morning..on street side and back courtyard as well... City centre and busy location.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the Oktoberfest. Room was very clean but very warm, the aircon only seemed to blow on hot, this wasn't an issue as we could switch it off and open the window. Room was expensive for what it was however it was Oktoberfest season so we sort of expected it. Breakfast was €7.50 but worth every penny as it was an all you could eat buffet

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Generally ok. Great breakfast. And location ok. Bit of a walk with cases from the main train station. Around 15 minutes but ok. Rooms comfortable with the exception that the air con unit is switched off.

I asked them as the room gets really hot at night and it wasn't appear to be working And was told by reception to open the window. All fine and well but when your on floor 1. And on a main road it's noisy. That's my only issue really.

• Stayed: September 2013