We stayed at this hotel for two nights. As there are plenty of bakeries, cafés and restaurants close-by, we booked without breakfast.
Service was good, our room was nice, modern and clean.
Only downside: The maid seems to have taken her job very serious and even took half-full bottles with her and a little plastic bag (which you need for liquids in your cabin luggage). On our return we were first wondering where the bottles and the bag have gone. This is our only explanation. After we told the staff at the reception desk, they were very sorry and payed us a small refund.
The location is great as it's just a few metres from Leopoldstraße. Two subway stops are nearby.
If you're planning on arriving by car, make sure to book a parking space in the basement garage. The garage is pretty small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H'Otello / H'09 Munich. Staying in the hippest district. Schwabing. Where locals love to live and play. Shopping on the doorstep. Hohenzollernstreet. 112m till Leopold Street. Lifestyle and Entertainment. With creative people and globetrotters. 470m till the Englisch Garden. For relaxing and jogging. Also nearby. Musem Area and University. Perfect for Leisure and Business. Easy access to all the city's sights and hotspots. A lifestylehotel with pure & clean concept. With elegant and simple design. Decent colors. in the house. At that. A service with personal touch. You can count on that. Highlight. Studios with terrace. View over the city roofs. Come in. Check in. Calm down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your H'Otello H'09 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h`Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Hotel Munich
- h Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Munich