My husband and I travel quite often to Munich and always try to stay at the H'Otello H'09. It is clean, has comfortable beds, big bathroom and very good located.Furthermore, the hotel has a garage (but it is advisable to book a parking lot in advance).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H'Otello / H'09 Munich. Staying in the hippest district. Schwabing. Where locals love to live and play. Shopping on the doorstep. Hohenzollernstreet. 112m till Leopold Street. Lifestyle and Entertainment. With creative people and globetrotters. 470m till the Englisch Garden. For relaxing and jogging. Also nearby. Musem Area and University. Perfect for Leisure and Business. Easy access to all the city's sights and hotspots. A lifestylehotel with pure & clean concept. With elegant and simple design. Decent colors. in the house. At that. A service with personal touch. You can count on that. Highlight. Studios with terrace. View over the city roofs. Come in. Check in. Calm down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your H'Otello H'09 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h`Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Hotel Munich
- h Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Munich