“Great Simple Food & Excellent Service”
Review of Kaisergarten

Kaisergarten
Ranked #12 of 75 Dessert in Munich
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The atmosphere is just right - small but not too small and yet very busy and very popular with local people as wellas tourists. We had no reservation but squeezed us in and served us very quickly to ensure we had time to eat before we had to give the table up to the customers who had reserved.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

A very cosy place, rustic yet stylish interior.
Warm service, reasonable prices.
The menu is rather small, but definitely caters to all tastes. I chose beetroot- cream cheese gnocchi, which were simply delicious.
A great choice if you want something a little different, but still without too much risk.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I visited the Kaisergarten in July and would have to agree with many of the reviews. Being a man who loves his beer, this was a great place to be with a brilliant variety - very different from the beer back home. This little place had a beer garden outside, perfect in the hot weather. Atmosphere was nice. Very cheap - especially for what you were getting. Quality food. I would like to return here in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very nice and popular beer garden, where you can be served both inside and outside. Mostly meatdishes which can be a bit heavy, but the wienderschnitzel is always a winner here

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My host in Munich recommended this restaurant. I'm very glad I listened to him. I ordered the wiener schnitzel and it was superb. The veal was tender inside and the fried bread crumbs were just perfect.