“Nice place, good food.”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Moscow
“Nice place, good food.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I found this place with help of tripadviser. It was close to my hotel (Das Nikolai) and Italian)). It was overbooked because of football match, but they put more tables outside. Waiter recommended me tagliatelle with black truffles, it was really fresh and good. But green salad was not so fresh. Anyway, I liked the place, and I found out it is popular among the burgers! I would recommend this place for good Italian dinner!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great spot but needed a second chance...”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Per TA's recommendation, we tried it. Outside seatings area, right on the sidewalk, is a added bonus on a good weather day. Menu is written on the chalkboard inside above the kitchen (can order right there or at your table). Pretty cool concept! If order the mixed-plate starter for one/two person, beware that tuna tasted like from Tuna can - not so tasty! Bruschetta Mozzarella was very tasty! Truffle Pasta was incredible (my favorite!) Pesce giorno (fish dish) was just as typical. We ordered the house red wine (not so good), which dropped our rating a notch. Typically we have good experience with house red wines. Other the that, I would like to give it another chance at some point. English spoken and experienced staff, which makes it a bit more easier. A few English spoken clients dined out at this spot, makes it fun as well. Cheers!

1 Thank iHearTravel74
Munich, Germany
“Great informal place”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Small, but cosy place that always has a good atmosphere.
Food is simple but good, with very nice ingredients
Waiters are smiling

• Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Stumbled onto it & totally enjoyed it”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We were walking the streets looking for an appealing restaurant that looked like it had lots of locals in it. This place was the ticket. We were greeted with a hearty Buon giorno. The place is small, maybe 20+ tables and the atmosphere was absolutely fun and energetic. We got to sit adjacent to the bar which gave us some nice interactions with the bartender. The food...well, please see our photos...it was delicious. We finished the experience off with Tiramisu. That's my favorite dessert and I'm always hyper critical of it--this one got my highest rating. In Munich again, you can bet we'd do our best to stumble on it once again.

Unless you eat early the way we happened to that night, make reservations!

• Visited May 2012
Princeton
“A must in Munich”
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I've eaten here several times and was never disappointed. The salads, pastas and daily specials are excellent. The servers are friendly and accomodating. Every time I've gone I didn't have a reservation and despite the full house, I was always able to get a table, although I would recommend a reservation if its a special occasion. The only downside is the restaurant is a little cramped and they only take cash - no credit cards.

• Visited April 2011