“Nice cheap Italian, quick in and out”

Restaurant La Valle
Ranked #479 of 3,808 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Nipped in for a quick pizza pre football match recently and it was good enough. The pizza was fresh enough and tasty, and one of the guys had a filet steak with truffle oil which he said was great. Wine was good choice but when asked they jumped straight to an expensive bottle so just watch. It's an Italian, you know what I mean, no complaints but won't win any awards.

1  Thank andhewittscores

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I bought potato and mushroom soup for lunch. The soup was ok. I liked the atmosphere in the restaurant. I can recomend the place but do not expect too much.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We decided to go to Restaurant La Valle because we walked past and the place looked packed inside. Mistake.
We waited 5 minutes just to get menus, and another 5 trying to flag someone down to take our order. When the guy took our order, he asked what drinks we would like and then ran off to another table before we could order food.
We waited 1 hour for food, then asked the waiter to check. Our order had obviously gone missing or he had forgotten to put it through as tables arriving way after us were receiving their meals.
No apology or anything, we just waited another 10 Mins.
I ordered the spaghetti marinara which tasted fine but the seafood pieces were the size of 5c coins. My partner had a pizza which did taste pretty good.
We again had to ask twice for the bill - the one guy working upstairs covering the 20 tables was getting smashed. They need more staff. Overall, incredibly disappointing experience!

1  Thank eeeliza
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Great true Italian pizza. Cozy environment, great wine. If you are looking for Italian you can't go wrong here.

1  Thank A K
Reviewed 11 May 2013

A nice place in the heart of Munich. The food was good as well as the service. I like to have different types of food and so it was great to find an Italian restaurant so close to my hotel in the center of Munich. Located not too far from Marienplatz, the restaurant in on a little side street, but then again all the side streets in Munich are nice!!

1  Thank Vinode C